It's finally done. I pretty much balked out of the second row of closures. I still have 3 clasps I can add on but the one I did put on was so frustrating I decided to cool off first. The cape is closed with snaps on the inside. I need to redo one of them I think, the second set pulls a bit: The top clasp - which gives this cape it's name of The Legolas Cape - I got from MacCulloch and Wallis. All in all, I really like it. It took forever to finish, but it's remarkably easy to wear. It also has a "novelty" feel to it. I think this will get a lot of wear, especially if the weather in London remains the way it was this weekend. The amount of time and effort I put into it has certainly paid off!