I finally started sewing the second vogue blouse this fall. I basically made the front panels - I did a minor screw up with the front panel which will not be showing, but the one which will be showing actually came out pretty well - I'm fairly happy so far. However, when it was time to move on to the back piece I couldn't go any longer - sewing fatigue I think. I'm getting better at recognizing sewing fatigue now - but I still miss signs from time to time. I'll post pics of the completed front panels tonight. Anyway, I've started thinking about what to make for Christmas stuff. I have a tiny plan in my head, let's see how it works out.